Emery and Rimoin's Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics, 5th Edition
David L. Rimoin, MD, PhD, J. Michael Connor, MD, DSc, Reed E. Pyeritz, MD, PhD, Bruce R. Korf, MD, PhD
The most definitive and trusted reference in medical genetics is now even better with this state-of-the-art companion web site!
More than 250 internationally recognized authorities cover everything from the basic principles of genetics through their clinical applications across the full spectrum of inherited disorders.
This online version of the 5th edition brings you additional new images, continuous online updates, and more!
Contains embedded links to the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man Database for quick, organized searches.
- Provides the complete contents of the book, online and completely searchable.
- Keeps you on the cutting edge of your rapidly expanding field with continuous online updates.
- Contains a wealth of new information on the human genome, the genetic and molecular basis of disease, and much more.
- Bridges the gap between high-level molecular genetics and individual application with practical, clinically oriented information.
- Includes information on analysis, interpretation, potential problems, and other issues that directly relate to the practicing geneticist.
- Addresses sensitive issues that may be encountered in practice like carrier screening, prediction, confidentiality, liability, and more.
3-Volume Book and Website package
Combines the book content and access to this continually updated website for unprecedented reference power!